Friday, February 11, 2011

No vegan diet! No vegan powers!

So a few days of being a junk food vegan finally caught up with me, I have been overtaken by the cold from hell. It feels exactly like the flu, yet I don't have a fever. Honestly, I don't have a clue where I got sick from, all I can think of is that I went to a new yoga class the other night where we did a self-lymphatic massage to "release toxins." Perhaps I am just too "toxic" at the moment and my body couldn't handle it, damn you Qigong! Cooking a meal for myself last night was the last possible thing I wanted to do so my boyfriend and I went to eat at the restaurant where he works. I was feeling a bit like I was fading into nothingness so I ordered a piece of grilled salmon, sorry Nemo! I half expected the vegan police to come and haul me away right then and there:




Milk and eggs, bitch! Anywho, after a trip to Kroger last night I am all stocked up for the recovery process. Made some quick vegetable noodle soup (w/ kroger egg-free soup noodles!) for lunch and plan to throw together some Miso tonight, yum! If anyone reads this and has more ideas for healing vegan recipes, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment