Thursday, February 10, 2011

Wrap on the run!

Ive been feeling like a bit of a junk food Vegan for the past few days, eating a lot of processed foods and way too much dessert! Today I got called in to work, but woke up way too late to make myself a decent meal. Thankfully, I thought of a really quick healthy meal to make mid-shampoo. Here is the recipe!

Ingredients:
15oz can white beans (I used great northern)
1/2 cup broccoli florets
1 portobella mushroom, sliced
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp balsamic vinegar
1/4 tsp sea salt
Fresh black pepper
Some torn fresh basil

Directions:
Steam broccoli and mushroom together until softened, 5-8 min. Rinse and drain beans, toss with veggies, oil, salt, pepper, and some chopped fresh basil. I heated a sprouted wheat tortillas and wrapped up half the filling for lunch! It was so good, I wrapped the rest in a couple of sheets of nori later, yum!




No comments:

Post a Comment